Chiswick Business Park
This is a large office park development off Chiswick High Road; some small-scale transport improvements are planned.
This business park occupies a site just off Chiswick High Road, consisting of about 136,000mē of office space and expected to provide around 7,000 jobs.
Road access is provided from Chiswick High Street in the south and from Bollo Lane in the north (between the two level crossings). Around 1400 parking spaces are provided for visitors by car.
For the third and final phase of development, some public transport improvements are planned:
- Gunnersbury station (right outside the southern entrance to the park) would be upgraded.
- Bus route E11 would be extended to the business park from Ealing Common (Warwick Dene) via Acton Town station and the bus-only Bollo Lane entrance into the business park. [Hounslow Council]
- Bus route 27 would be extended from its current terminus (at the North Acton Lane / Chiswick High St crossroads) along Chiswick High St, through the business park and up Bollo Lane to Acton Town station, with buses running through the eastern side of the business park. The Bollo Lane junction will require alterations for this bus route extension to take place.
- A bus interchange will be catered for on the eastern side of the park; initially there will just be a bus stop here, but layover space will be provided for future bus route extensions.
- A new footbridge will be constructed from the north-eastern corner of the site over the North London Line and the Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve to Colonial Drive; this will create a new pedestrian route from Chiswick Park station to to business park.
No current news for this project.